A mirror of common errors Book/Pustak PDF free download is very helpful for all of the students to find their mistakes books will help you to find the common mistake in English grammar and composition and in English paragraphs this will help you to score good marks in your English examination or English communication examination from National to International examination
सामान्य त्रुटियों का दर्पण पुस्तक पीडीएफ मुफ्त डाउनलोड सभी छात्रों के लिए उनकी गलतियों को खोजने में बहुत मददगार है किताबें अंग्रेजी व्याकरण और रचना में सामान्य गलती खोजने में आपकी मदद करेंगी और अंग्रेजी पैराग्राफ में यह आपकी अंग्रेजी में अच्छे अंक हासिल करने में आपकी मदद करेगी। परीक्षा या अंग्रेजी संचार परीक्षा राष्ट्रीय से अंतर्राष्ट्रीय परीक्षा
- 1 Common Errors Mirror PDF Book Description
- 2 A Mirror of Common Errors PDF Download
- 3 A Mirror of Common Errors PDF
- 4 Mirror of Common Error Book is useful for:
- 5 Highlights of Common Errors Mirror Book Pdf
- 6 Common Error Mirror PDF Book Contents
- 7 A Mirror of Common Errors Book PDF Rules By Ashok Kumar Singh –
- 8 A Mirror of Common Errors PDF By Ashok Kumar Singh Book
Common Errors Mirror PDF Book Description
To find out common error, by downloading this book pdf for free, all students will be able to find out their English mistakes or book will help you to strengthen English grammar and general in a creative way. Helps you to spot mistakes, strengthen English paragraph and help you to score good marks in your English, you must read this book to score more marks in national and international level exams in English exam. so that you can become good in English.
- Name of the Book – Mirror of Common Errors Latest Edition PDF Download
- Format – PDF Download
- Writer – AK Singh
- Size – 88 MB
- page- 613 Pages
- Subject – English
- Language – English and Hindi
सामान्य त्रुटि को पता करने के लिए यह पुस्तक पीडीएफ आपको मुफ्त में डाउनलोड कर और कर सभी छात्र छात्राएं अपनी अंग्रेजी की गलतियों को पता लगा पाएंगे अपने अंग्रेजी की गलतियों को खोज पाएंगे या पुस्तक आपको अंग्रेजी के व्याकरण को मजबूत बनाने में तथा रचनात्मक तरीके से सामान्य गलतियों को खोजने में आपकी मदद करती है अंग्रेजी पैराग्राफ को और मजबूत बनाने में तथा आपकी अंग्रेजी में अच्छे अंक हासिल करने में आपकी मदद करेगी परीक्षा को अंग्रेजी की परीक्षा में राष्ट्रीय और अंतरराष्ट्रीय लेवल की परीक्षा में अधिक नंबर लाने के लिए यह पुस्तक आपको जरूर पढ़नी चाहिए ताकि आप अंग्रेजी में अच्छा बन सके
A Mirror of Common Errors PDF Download
Questions have been given in different topics of English and common errors in it have also been given so that students will be able to find out their mistakes by studying themselves so that they do not make the same mistake in the exam and get more marks in the exam. At the end of the topic, an attempt has also been made to familiarize the students with the latest pattern of questions, for which practice questions have been given. The chapters of the book have been designed in a very easy language which will help even a student with exceptional understanding. Will be able to easily detect common errors of English language by combining both English and Hindi languages.
अंग्रेजी के अलग-अलग टॉपिक में सवाल दिए गए हैं और उसमें होने वाले सामान्य त्रुटियों को भी दिया गया है ताकि विद्यार्थी खुद से पढ़ कर अपनी गलतियों का पता लगा पाएंगे ताकि वह एग्जाम में सेम गलती ना करें और एग्जाम में अधिक नंबर ला पाए प्रत्येक विषय के अंत में छात्रों को प्रश्नों के नवीनतम पैटर्न से परिचित कराने का भी प्रयास किया गया है उसके लिए अभ्यास के लिए प्रश्न दिए गए हैं पुस्तक के अध्याय एक बहुत ही आसान भाषा में डिजाइन किया गया है जो कि एक असाधारण समझ रखने वाले विद्यार्थी भी आसानी से अंग्रेजी और हिंदी दोनों भाषाओं के संयोग से अंग्रेजी भाषा के सामान्य त्रुटि को पता लगा पाने में सक्षम होंगे
A Mirror of Common Errors PDF
A mirror of common error by doctor Ashok Kumar Sinha published from students and friends Publication in revised version is available to download with this book you will be able to to find your mistakes this book is available both in Hindi and in English medium those who belongs to non English medium Mein read this book to boost up their English grammar concept and to solve the critical English questions so that every students become perfect for different competitive examination and qualify them.
A Mirror of Common Errors Pdf
A Mirror of Common Errors 2023 Pdf
A Mirror of Common Errors 2023 Pdf Download
A Mirror of Common Errors Pdf 2023
A Mirror of Common Errors Pdf Download
डॉक्टर अशोक कुमार सिन्हा द्वारा सामान्य त्रुटि का दर्पण छात्रों और दोस्तों से प्रकाशित संशोधित संस्करण में प्रकाशन इस पुस्तक के साथ डाउनलोड करने के लिए उपलब्ध है आप अपनी गलतियों को खोजने में सक्षम होंगे यह पुस्तक हिंदी और अंग्रेजी दोनों माध्यमों में उपलब्ध है जो गैर से संबंधित हैं अंग्रेजी माध्यम मीन ने अपनी अंग्रेजी व्याकरण अवधारणा को बढ़ावा देने और महत्वपूर्ण अंग्रेजी प्रश्नों को हल करने के लिए इस पुस्तक को पढ़ा ताकि प्रत्येक छात्र विभिन्न प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए परिपूर्ण हो और उन्हें उत्तीर्ण कर सके।
Mirror of Common Error Book is useful for:
This book is very useful for the following exams:
Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, CDS, NDA, UPSC, MBA, CPO, NIFT, CLAT, Hotel Management, Railway, Airforce and other competitive exams.
सामान्य गलतियों को पता लगाने के लिए यह पुस्तक दर्पण विशेष रूप से उन सभी विद्यार्थियों की पुस्तक है जो अपनी अंग्रेजी ग्रामर को सीखना चाहते हैं और अंग्रेजी ग्रामर में सुधार करना चाहते हैं या पुस्तक अंग्रेजी भाषा को मजबूत बनाने वाली पुस्तक है कई किताबों में से एक यह पुस्तक को पढ़ने से मनुष्य और विद्यार्थी अपने अंग्रेजी के गलतियों को सुधारने में सक्षम हो पाएंगे
A Mirror of Common Errors Book Pdf
A Mirror of Common Errors Latest Edition Pdf Download
A Mirror of Common Errors Latest Edition Pdf
A Mirror of Common Errors Book Pdf in English
A Mirror of Common Errors by Ak Singh Pdf
To find out the common mistakes this book darpan is specially the book for all those students who want to learn their english grammar and improve english grammar or the book is english language strengthening book one of the many books By reading this book, human beings and students will be able to rectify their English mistakes.
Highlights of Common Errors Mirror Book Pdf
- It helps the students to improve their English Grammar section.
- The book content is presented in a very clear and simple manner.
- It contains various previous years question papers to practice accordingly.
- This is a bilingual book.
Common Error Mirror PDF Book Contents
- Nouns and cases
- Noun and number
- Subject verb agreement
- Time and time
- Superlative expressions and slang
A Mirror of Common Errors Book PDF Rules By Ashok Kumar Singh –
Ashok Kumar Singh ji has written a book for Common Errors, which we all know as A Mirror of Common Errors. We are going to tell you some rules related to this book which will help you while asking your common errors questions.
- When there is a sound of U (U) e.g. A university, a European dress, a utensil, a union.
- When there is a sound of O (o), e.g. A one-eyed man, a one-rupees note.
- See the use of a in the following – a noise, a pity, a nuisance, a bad cold, a headache, a temperature.
- A is also used as Per- He Earns Rs 3000/- a month.
- Indefinite Article An is used before those words which start with a vowel (vowel) a, e, i, o, u and whose pronunciation is also like Vowel. Like- An elephant, an ass, an orange, an umbrella. These words start with the sound aa, aa, au, am, e respectively. Hence an is used.
- Before the abbreviation starting with those Consonants whose pronunciation is similar to Vowel, such as – An MA, an LLB, an SDO, an SP These words start with the sound M, L, S respectively. Hence an is used.
- The words in which ‘h’ is silent are used before them. Like- An Hour, An honest man, an honorable man, an heir etc.
- When a word starts with h, the sound is h but there is no emphasis on the first part of the word, then most often an is used. Like- an historical novel, an hotel.
- The is used when we talk about a particular person or thing or which has already been mentioned, or with which the speaker is familiar. Like- The Book you want is out of print. The Book you see is my son.
- The is used before the name of religious books. Like- Mount Everest, Mount Abu.
- But when the name of the poet or author of the book is given, then the is not used. Like- Balmiki’s Ramayan, Vyas’s Mahabharat, Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar.
- If there is a preposition before the direction, then the is used before it, otherwise not. Like- He is coming from the south. My house faces east.
- When there is an Adjective before a Proper Noun, then the is used. E.g. The Great Shakespeare, the immortal Gandhi
- Before the names of newspapers like – The Hindustan Times, the Times of India
- Before the names of ships, aircraft and trains such as The Victory, The Taj Express.
- Before some things which are only one like- The Sun, the moon, the earth, the sky, the equator.
- The is used before Adjective and no Noun is put after that Adjective, on such occasions it acts as Adjective, Noun of Multitude, not Adjective. For example, The Rich Should help the poor. The Rich = rich persons, The Poor = poor persons.
- The is used before the Adjective and Ordinals of Superlative Degree i.e. First, Second, Third etc. Like- He is the best player of the team. The Darkest cloud has a silver lining. See it on the first page of the book.
- The is used when it is like an Adverb in the Comparative Degree. Like- The sooner, the better. The higher you go, the cooler you feel.
- The use of ‘the’ before the name of the country gives an understanding of the people there and if it is not used, the language of that country is understood. Like- The English = English People, English = English Language, The French = the people of France. French = the language of France.
- Often an article is not used before a Proper Noun. Like- He is going to Kolkata. Delhi is a big city.
- The is used in the first general sense of Material Noun. Like- Gold is Precious Metal. Iron is a useful metal.
- Article ‘the’ is not used before Abstract Noun. Like- Honesty is the Best policy.
- There is no article after kind of and sort of. Eg- What kind of man is he?, I do not like this sort of man.
- Only the first of these two diseases is used. Like- The Measles, The mumps.
- Before the Nouns that come after Appoint, Elect, Make and Crown, which do the work of Completion, no article is used. Like- They made him Emperor. He was appointed principal. He was crowned King.
- No article is used before the names of the day, month and season. Like- Sunday is a holiday. June is the hottest month.
- Such is followed by a or an. Like- I have never seen such an accident in my life.
- Article a or an comes after the word Half. Like- Half an hour, Half a year.
- When two or more Nouns are related to the same person or thing, then Article is used before each Noun. Like- The Secretary and the Manager has come.
- When two or more adjectives qualify the same noun and they are connected by the connective ‘and’, the article is preceded only by the first adjective. Like- The red and white flower. I saw a black and white cow. ( Here one flower and one cow)
- When two or more adjectives qualify different nouns, the article is used before each adjective. Like- The red and the white flower.
- Some Nouns seem singular in appearance but are Plural in meaning, so Plural Verb is used after them. For example, ‘s’ should not be used in words like People, Cattle, Poultry, Vermin, Gentry, Police, Military, Public etc. Like- Cattles are grazing in the field. The gentry of this town are not invited.
- Some nouns have the same form in singular and plural. Eg- Sheep, deer, swine. Their number is from the verb used with them. Like- The Sheep is grazing. Many Sheep are grazing in the field. The deer was running in the forest. The deer are sitting in the field.
- Some Nouns do not have Plural, they are used only in Singular. Such as- Scenery, Furniture, Hair, Bread, Advice, Information, Luggage, Mischief, Poetry, Machinery, Alphabet, News. Like- The Scenery of Kashmir is Beautiful. The old Furniture was disposed of. His Hair has turned grey.
- If there is a sense of collective form from Collective Noun, then Singular Verb is used with it, if it is divided into different persons then Verb is Plural with it like- Committee, Government, Jury etc. Eg- The Committee was on this point. The committee was divided on one point.
- Some Nouns look plural but they are used in Singular Number, like- Civics, Economics, Physics, Mechanics, Mathematics, News, Innings etc. Like- Physics is a difficult subject. The News of his death is not true.
- When two or more Singular Nouns are joined by or, either……..or, neither…..nor then Singular Pronoun is used. Like- Sita or Rita was teaching her brother. Either Sohan or Mohan has bought his pen. Neither Pramod nor Kamal has learned his lesson.
- When a Singular Subject and a Plural Subject are joined by or, either…or or neither…nor, then the Plural Subject is brought later and the Pronoun comes according to the Noun next to it. Like- Either Sohan or his friend forgot their books. Neither Kusum nor her brothers failed in doing their work.
- When two or all three Persons are used in the same sentence, they are brought respectively in this way – II, III, I i.e. Pronoun of I Persons is placed at the end. Remember the number 231 for this. Like- You, he and I are fast friends. You and I Must go there.
- All, Any, none, nothing, only आदि शब्दों के बाद जैसे- All that glitters is not gold. You may take any pen you like. There is nothing that attracts me.
- Avail, betake, absent, pride, enjoy, drink, oversleep, resign, apply, avenge आदि Transitive Verb के साथ Reflexive Pronoun का प्रयोग होता है| जैसे- We enjoyed ourselves in the fair. I prided myself on my strength. He availed himself of this opportunity.
- Either and Neither is used in relation to two things or persons. Only two or more things or persons are used. Like- Either of you can take it. Neither of the two pens is cheap. None of the five boys can do this work.
- Words like Superior, Junior, Inferior, Prior, Senior etc. which end with ‘ior’. They are used in Comparative Degree only and after that they use ‘To’ instead of ‘Than’. Like- Shyam is inferior to Mohan. He is senior to me.
- When Comparative Degree is used for comparison of same person or things and Superlative Degree is used for above. For example- She is the wiser of the two. He is the wisest of all. The girl is the cleverest of the three.
- Either, Neither, Each, One of, many a के साथ Singular Verb का प्रयोग होता है| जैसे- Either you or he is coming to my place. Neither he nor I am going there. She or I have to attend the meeting.
- Often Preposition From is used after the words Abstain, Debar, Deviate, Differ, Descent, Emerge, Exclude, Prevent, Protect, Recover.
- Conjunction Both is followed by and and not as as both Rajni and her brother went there.
- Yet comes with Thought, but is not used. Like- Though He Was Poor yet he was honest.
- Suppose and if are not used together. Eg- Suppose the principal comes, you will be fined.