Ankita Jain is a resident of Defense Estate Gwalior Road Agra. She is the daughter-in-law of the doctor couple. Ankita’s husband Abhinav Tyagi is ASP.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the final exam result of CSE Main 2020. In this, Ankita Jain of Agra has wowed the flag by getting the third rank in the country. Ankita Jain is a resident of Defense Estate Gwalior Road. She is the daughter-in-law of the doctor couple Dr. Rakesh Tyagi and Dr. Savita Tyagi. Ankita is currently posted at Audit and Account Services in Mumbai. Her husband is also an IPS in Maharashtra cadre. Married two months ago IPS Abhinav Tyagi, a resident of Agra, was married to Ankita Tyagi two months ago. Ankita Jain was originally from Shastri Nagar, Delhi. His father-in-law Dr. Rakesh Tyagi and mother-in-law Dr. Savita Tyagi have a nursing home on Gwalior Road. Daughter-in-law Ankita Jain will now become an IAS. Ankita’s husband Abhinav Tyagi is ASP.
There is an atmosphere of happiness in her in-laws’ house on the success of Ankita Jain. His father-in-law Dr. Rakesh Tyagi told that on July 7 this year, his son was originally married to Ankita Jain, a resident of Delhi. Ankita is currently in Mumbai. At the same time, his son Abhinav Tyagi is also an IPS. He is happy that now his daughter-in-law will become an IAS.
- 1 Ankita Jain IAS Biography, Wiki, Bio
- 2 Ankita Jain Marksheet
- 3 Ankita Jain IAS Age, Physical Stats
- 4 IAS Ankita Jain Wiki, BIO Data, Profile, Rank, UPSC Topper
- 5 Ankita Jain IAS Husband
- 6 Ankita Jain IAS Family Details
- 7 Net Worth, Salary
- 9 Ankita Jain Complete Wiki
- 10 Success Story Of IAS Topper Ankita Jain:
- 11 References:
Ankita Jain IAS Biography, Wiki, Bio
|3rd AIR rank
Ankita Jain Marksheet
Ankita secured 3rd rank in UPSC CSE 2020. check Ankita Jain IAS Marksheet below.
Ankita Jain IAS Age, Physical Stats
Ankita’s age is 26 Years as of 2021. Ankita Jain’s height and weight and mentioned in the table.
IAS Ankita Jain Wiki, BIO Data, Profile, Rank, UPSC Topper
Ankita Jain, Ankita Jain UPSC biography, Ankita Jain UPSC 2020 biography, Ankita Jain IAS Biography, Ankita Jain UPSC Topper all of these details are provided here.
|Date of Birth
|25 Years As of 2021
Ankita Jain IAS Husband
Ankita Jain’s husband name is Abhinav Tyagi, who is a IPS officer posted in Maharashtra
Ankita Jain IAS Family Details
Ankita Jain’s father’s name her mother name are not mentioned yet.
Net Worth, Salary
Ankita Jain’s net worth is not updated yet. His source of income is Government Salary.
|Net Worth As of 2021
|Source of Income
|Government of India
Ankita Jain Complete Wiki
|Rank in CSE
|28 years old
|Total Attempt in CSE
|Vaishali Jain IAS (AIR-21 2021)
|Audit & Account Services (Mumbai)
|Shastri Nagar New Delhi
|IPS Abhinav Tyagi (IPS)
Success Story Of IAS Topper Ankita Jain:
Today we will tell you about Ankita Jain, who has secured All India Rank 3 in UPSC Civil Service Exam 2020. He fulfilled his dream of becoming an IAS officer in the fourth attempt. After doing BTech in Computer Science, he did a job in the private sector for some time, then started preparing for UPSC. Today we will tell you how Ankita fulfilled her dream of civil service after 4 years of struggle.
Better environment got started
Ankita hails originally from Delhi and some civil service in their family. This was the reason that since childhood, his dream was to become an IAS officer. Ankita was smart in her studies since childhood and after intermediate she got her B.Tech degree from Delhi Technological University. After this he got a job in a company and after working for some time he started preparing for UPSC. Ankita’s husband is an IPS officer.
Such was the journey of UPSC
Ankita started preparing for UPSC in the year 2017. He did not get success in the first attempt, but he passed the examination in the second attempt. This time his rank was not good and because of this he did not get the desired IAS service. She joined the Indian Accounts Service and at the same time kept on preparing for UPSC. He did not get success in the third attempt. Finally, in the fourth attempt, he fulfilled his dream of becoming an IAS. The special thing is that this time Ankita’s sister has also secured All India Rank 21 in UPSC.
Know by which strategy Ankita got success
Ankita believes that first you should read the basic books of NCERT. When your basics are clear, then go through the standard books. She believes that it is very important to make notes during preparation. This makes revision easier. According to Ankita, practice of answer writing is also necessary. If you practice continuously, then you will get the benefit of it on the day of the exam. In the end, Ankita says that keep working hard, then you will definitely get success in UPSC.
UPSC Strategy of Ankita Jain
- Ankita Jain used IAS Syllabus as the guiding tool for her preparation, as it gives direction for the preparation and is also useful in interlinking and interpreting the topics.
- Time management is another important key for succeeding in UPSC Exam.
- The importance of hard work and dedication has helped her in being a UPSC Topper 2020.
- She topped the 2020 UPSC CSE Exam while she was working in the Indian Audit and Accounts Services. Read more about UPSC Preparation for Working Professionals, from the linked article.
- She could manage work and preparation only because she has focused on what she was doing and time management in everything.
- She maintained her own timetable for daily activities. This way she was able to manage her time.
- She consistently studied at least 6 hours a day, and studying NCERTs books till the 12th standard helped her in building the base knowledge.
- Making notes and constant revision from the notes led her UPSC preparation path to success.