Ranveer Singh Biography: Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Net Worth, Movies, Family, Sister & More
Ranveer Singh is an Indian actor. Apart from acting in films, Ranveer is also liked for his impeccable and bold style. Ranveer Singh has earned his name in the Bollywood world in a very short time on the basis of his brilliant acting and his hard work.
Historical films like Bajirao – Mastani, Padmavat and Gully Boy, the best films done by Ranveer Singh have proved that he no longer needs any identity.
Ranveer Singh played the role of the lead actor in most of the films and has given a different life to the films with his acting. Recently Ranveer Singh married Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone and both are living their married life happily.
- 1 Ranveer Singh Biography
- 1.1 Ranveer Singh Early Life
- 1.2 Ranveer Singh Education
- 1.3 Ranveer Singh Body
- 1.4 Ranveer Singh Family
- 1.5 Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone
- 1.6 Ranveer Singh Career
- 2 Ranveer Singh’s film career –
- 3 Ranveer Singh awards
- 4 Likes and Dislikes of Ranveer Singh
- 5 Interesting facts about Ranveer Singh
- 6 Ranveer Singh’s contention ( Ranveer Singh Controversy)
- 7 Ranveer Singh Net Worth
- 8 Ranveer Singh Social Media Accounts
Ranveer Singh Biography
|Full Name||Ranveer Bhavnani Singh|
|length||5 feet 10 inches|
|body measurement||Chest – 43 Inch, West – 30 Inch, Biceps – 16 Inch|
|Eyes the color||dark black|
|Hair the color||Black|
|Birthday||July 16, 1985|
|2017 The Age||32 years|
|place of birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|birth place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|School||Learner’s Academy, Mumbai|
|College||H.R.College of Commerce and Economics,Mumbai. Indiana University, Bloomington, USA|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Debut||Film Debut: Band Baaja Baaraat (2010)|
Ranveer Singh Early Life
Ranveer Singh Bhavnani was born on 6 July 1985 in Mumbai to father Jagjit Singh and mother Anju Bhavnani. As soon as he entered the Bollywood world, actor Ranveer left such an impression of his acting that he made everyone crazy about his acting.
Ranveer Singh shortened his real name Ranveer Bhavani Singh to Ranveer Singh as soon as he kept Bollywood because he felt that it would be difficult to remember a big name and he might face problems due to his name.
He was crazy about acting from the beginning and the passion to become an actor was riding on his head. Due to such passion, he participated in various plays and debates while studying in school.
Ranveer Singh’s passion for the Bollywood world has put him in trouble many times. Once he was thrown out of school for listening to the song Chaiyya Chaiyya in class.
Ranveer was already very fond of acting and for this reason he used to take part in theater activities in college.
Ranveer got a chance to make his Bollywood debut in the year 2010 with his first film Band Baaja Baaraat and this film opened all the avenues for his success.
Ranveer Singh Education
Ranveer Singh completed his early studies from Hasaram Rijumal College of Commerce and Economics and after that he went to the US to pursue a Bachelor of Arts degree from Indiana University in Bloomington.
Ranveer Singh Body
Ranveer Singh has done a lot of work on his body in most of the films. He molds his body according to the character of every movie, like in Ramlila movie he worked hard on his body to make him muscular and slim body, on the other hand he made his body look a bit heavy to play the role of police inspector in the movie Simbha. Gave.
Ranveer Singh Family
|Father’s Name (Father’s name)||Jagjit Singh Bhavnani|
|Mother ( Mother’s Name )||Anju Bhavnani|
|Sister’s name ( Sister’s Name )||Ritika Bhavnani|
|Wife Name||Deepika Padukone|
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone
The love story of Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone is not hidden from anyone, both are such couples of Bollywood whose chemistry wins.
The love story of these two started with Indian film director Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram – Leela, the love story of these two did not stop before the marriage bond and today both the couples are living their married life happily.
Let’s know about the complete story of both of them from dating to marriage.
Ranveer’s love at first sight
Ranveer Singh fell in love with Deepika Padukone at first sight during the Zee Cine Awards being held in Macau. Ranveer Singh told in an interview that “When he saw Deepika Padukone for the first time, he was almost flat”.
He also told that Deepika was wearing a very beautiful silver color dress on that show day. One of his fans had asked Ranveer on Twitter that “You remember everything about Deepika at first sight” and Ranveer in return for his question replied, “How can one forget that sight?
The love of both started with the song ‘Ang Laga De’
The love between Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone started with the song ‘Ang Laga De’ from the movie Ramleela, at that time one could easily tell by looking at the chemistry between them that both of them were tied in a relationship. Is
The choreographer of the song ‘Ang Laga De’, Terence Lewis had also agreed in an interview that both were dating at that time. .
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone were seen together a lot before marriage and then the news of both of them dating each other started coming. . After the massive box office success of the film Ramleela, the two became the most loved No. 1 on-screen couple.
Till the time Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh got married, their dating rumors had everyone confused.
According to a news, when Deepika Padukone was shooting for her film Happy New Year in Dubai, at that time Ranveer Singh Deepika reached Dubai to meet her.
Deepika Padukone too could not live without meeting Ranveer Singh and went to Spain to meet Ranveer while he was busy shooting for Dil Dhadakne Do.
Both the couple always kept their love story hidden from the public and the media and did not make any public announcement about their relationship.
To propose in public
The moment everyone was waiting for came in the year 2015 when Ranveer Singh got down on both his knees and proposed Deepika Padukone in front of everyone at the IIFA Awards ceremony. However, no one could believe the incident of Ranveer proposing Deepika in front of everyone like this and everyone found it a joke. But Ranveer did this for the first time to propose an actress in front of everyone.
The news of Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone’s marriage came to light when both actresses Deepika Padukone and Alia Bhatt came to Karan Johar’s show Koffee with Karan and only then the talk of Ranveer and Deepika’s marriage became public.
When Karan asked both the actresses who would marry Alia and Deepika first, the eye went to Deepika and she told everything and she also confirmed this.
Deepika had said in Karan’s show that she would get married first but no one knew that she would do it so soon! At a summit, Deepika and Ranveer jointly announced their marriage.
On October 21, Deepika made another official announcement. And the rest is history as to how the couple got married in Italy’s beautiful Lake Como.
Ranveer Singh Career
The beginning of Ranveer’s film career has been very good as compared to other actors, because he did not have to wait much to establish his name in Bollywood. He always had a passion for acting, so whenever he got a chance to act during his school and college, he never lost it.
Before making his career in films, Ranveer also worked as a copywriter in the field of advertising for some time and also worked as a co-director.
In the early days, he got many offers to work on television and music videos, but he turned down all the offers due to his full focus in films.
In the early days, Ranveer himself used to go to the producer and show his portfolio and ask for work in films.
The moment came in Ranveer Singh’s life for which he was waiting, in the year 2010, he was selected by Aditya Chopra for the role of the lead character in his debut film Bend Baaja Baaraat.
This debut film of Ranveer Singh was also very successful at the box office and people appreciated Ranveer for his tremendous acting.
After the success of the first film, Ranveer got a chance to play the lead role once again in Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl in 2011.
The role of Ranveer’s character in this film was that of a thief. People liked the different role in this film and from above, Ranveer Singh’s tremendous acting in the film added four moons to the film and this film also proved to be a hit at the box office. .
In the year 2013, Ranveer Singh also showed his acting skills in Lootera and superhit film “Goliyon Ki Raas-Leela-Ramleela”, in the film Ramleela, people liked the pairing of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh.
After Gunday and Kill Dil films in 2014, a film like Dil Dhadakne Do (2015) also came but failed to woo the audience at the box office but Ranveer Singh’s performance was liked by all.
Ranveer Singh’s performance in the film Bajirao Mastani (2015) made people consider Ranveer’s acting iron, this film made Ranveer Singh the apple of the people’s eyes.
Ranveer made a lot of headlines for Bajirao Mastani and made him stand in the category of best artist and Ranveer also got many awards due to his tremendous performance in the film Bajirao Mastani.
After this, Ranveer worked as a lead actor in the hit film Befikre (2016) and another superhit film which was in the most controversies, “Padmavat”.
In the year 2018, Ranveer played the role of Police Inspector in the film director Rohit Shetty’s film Simmba and after this film, once again his acting with the film’s lead actress Alia Bhatt in the film Gully Boy, directed by Zoya Akhtar. Got both headlines and awards on his own.
Ranveer Singh’s film career –
Ranveer Singh’s first film
Ranveer Singh’s first film name was Band Baaja Baaraat, which came in the year 2010, it was a romantic comedy film.
Both Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma were in lead roles in this film. The film Band Baaja Baaraat was also the directorial debut of director Maneesh Sharma.
The film depicts a love story set in the world of a wedding planning. The film Band Baaja Baaraat was released worldwide on 10 December 2010.
Ranveer Singh ‘s films
|2010||band baaja baraat||bittu sharma|
|2011||Ladies Vs Ricky Behl||Ricky Behl|
|2013||robber||Varun Srivastava /
Atmanand “Nandu” Tripathi
|2013||Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ramleela||Ram Razadi|
|2015||let the heart beat||Kabir Mehra|
|2015||Bajirao Mastani (film)||Peshwa Bajirao I|
|2018||Tifa in Trouble||Himself|
|2018||Simba||Sangram “Simba” Bhalerao|
Ranveer Singh Upcoming Movies
|2021||Suryavanshi||Sangram “Simba” Bhalerao|
Ranveer Singh awards
Filmfare Awards –
|Year||name of the movie||nomination for the award|
|2016||Bajirao Mastani||best Actor|
|2019||Padmavat||Critics Award Best Actor|
|2020||Gully Boy||Best Actor in a Leading Role (Male)|
IIFA Awards –
|Year||name of the movie||nomination for the award|
|2011||Band Baaja Baraat||Best Male Debutant Star|
|2016||Bajirao Mastani||Best Performance in a Leading Role (Male)|
|2019||Padmavat||Best Performance in a Leading Role (Male)|
Zee Cine Awards –
|Year||name of the movie||nomination for the award|
|2016||Bajirao Mastani||Lux Zee Cine Award for Best Actor|
|2019||Padmavat||Audience Choice Best Actor (Male)|
|2020||Gully Boy||Audience Choice Best Actor (Male)|
|2020||Gully Boy||Best Actor – Male|
Likes and Dislikes of Ranveer Singh
|Favorite Actor||Shahrukh Khan and Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Scarlett Johnson and Megan Fox|
|Favorite Food||Chocolate, Cheese, Besan Ladoo, Mutton Curry and Chinese Cuisine|
|Favorite job||playing football, rapping songs, partying|
|Favorite director (Favorite Producer)||Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Favorite color||Red and white|
|Favorite Movie||Andaz Apna Apna, Raza Babu, 3 Idiots, Sholay, Rang De Basanti,|
Interesting facts about Ranveer Singh
- Ranveer Singh admitted that he was the fat kid in school unlike the fit version of him now.
- Ranveer had not done any advertisement before doing his first film as he wanted to show his face from the very first film in the industry.
- Ranveer Singh was first chosen by Vidhu Vinod Chopra for the film Sanju but the film was given to Ranveer Kapoor as Ranveer was not present at that time.
- Along with acting, Ranveer is also adept at rapping. He has rapped himself in advertisements for Durex and Ching’s Secret.
- After coming to Bollywood, Ranveer dropped ‘Bhavani’ from his name and changed his name from Ranveer Singh Bhavani to Ranveer Singh.
- Ranveer had earlier refused to do the lead role in the film ‘Lootera’. But later somehow Vikramaditya Motwani convinced.
- Superstar Hrithik Roshan asked him to dare for which Ranveer Singh dressed up as Krish.
- Ranveer took part of profit sharing instead of his fee for working in the film Bajirao Mastani.
- Ranveer’s mother strongly hates death in his films, and hence Ranveer forbade his mother to watch Bajirao Mastani.
- Ranveer Singh’s biggest inspiration is Anil Kapoor and seeing Anil Kapoor wanted to become an actor like him.
- Sonam Kapoor and Ranveer share a cousin sister relationship.
- Ranveer himself had approached condom brand Durex to work in the ad, so that he would appear in a different type of ad that no one else is doing.
- In a scene where he had to show pain on his face, he pierced himself with a pin to give the scene a real look.
- The film Band Baaja Baaraat was offered to Ranbir Kapoor before Ranveer Singh.
- The role of Alauddin Khilji in Padmavat was offered to Salman Khan before Ranveer, but Salman refused to play the negative role.
- He has dated Hema Malini’s younger daughter Ahana Deol.
- She loves reading X-rated magazines
- By working in Band Baaja Baaraat, he was offered three big Bollywood films which he turned down.
- They love their mother the most and feel very attached to their mother, their mother’s approval means a lot to them.
- Seeing his acting in Ram Leela, Amitabh Bachchan sent him a letter by hand writing.
- He was suspended from school for being caught while listening to ‘Chaiyya Chaiyya’ from Dil Se in class.
- He specializes in making dishes without vegetables. They believe that using the right amount of butter can make anything taste good.
- It took Ranveer just three months to build his body for Band Baaja Baaraat.
Ranveer Singh’s contention ( Ranveer Singh Controversy)
- Ranveer Singh had to face casting couch in the early days of his career. He told in an interview that a casting director had asked him for sexual favors to give him work in the film, for which he refused.
- His co-star Priyanka Chopra, during the promotion of a film, reprimanded him saying that he is too excited about anything.
- He was embroiled in controversies from being a part of the AIB roast to using derogatory language in the show.
- Through his Twitter account, while making a wrong comment about Salman Khan’s film Ek Tha Tiger, he called the film boring and this thing was not liked by Salman Khan.
- In his old relationship, he had talked about joining one night stand.
Ranveer Singh Net Worth
|Total Assets (Net Worth 2021)||$42 million|
|Total assets in money (Net Worth In Indian Rupees)||307 crores|
|Monthly Income And Salary||2 crore|
|Annual Income||25 crore|
Ranveer Singh Social Media Accounts
|Ranveer Singh’s Twitter (Ranveer Singh Twitter)||Click here|
|Ranveer Singh Instagram||Click Here|
|Ranveer Singh – Wikipedia
|Ranveer Singh – Facebook||Click Here|