Baba Ramdev Biography: Net worth, House, Wife, Age, Yoga, Wiki, Contact, Yogpeeth, Patanjali, Store, Ashram
Baba Ramdev is an Indian Yoga Guru. He is also known for his work in Ayurveda, Agriculture, Business, Politics etc. He is the co-founder of Patanjali Ayurved Limited along with his associate Acharya Balkrishna.
He is a well known personality in India and abroad. Ramdev has helped make yoga very popular around the world.
- 1 Biography of Baba Ramdev
- 1.1 Born & Early life of Baba Ramdev
- 1.2 Baba Ramdev Education
- 1.3 Baba Ramdev Family
- 1.4 Yoga & Ramdev Baba history
- 1.5 Baba Ramdev Yoga Camp Haridwar
- 1.6 Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust
- 1.7 Patanjali Ayurved
- 1.8 Baba Ramdev Politics
- 1.9 Baba Ramdev Latest News
- 1.10 Baba Ramdev Controversies
- 1.11 Baba Ramdev Net Worth
- 2 FAQ
- 3 Swami Ramdev Social Contact Details
Biography of Baba Ramdev
|Name (Name )||ramkrishna yadav|
|Nick Name (Nickname )||Baba Ramdev, Yoga Guru|
|Date of Birth||25 December 1965|
|Place of birth (Birth Place )||Syed Alipur, Kasba-Nangal Choudhary, District- Mahendragarh, Haryana, India|
|Age (Age )||56 years (in the year 2021)|
|School||Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar|
|Home Town Home Town||Syed Alipur, Kasba-Nangal Choudhary, District- Mahendragarh, Haryana, India|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Hair color (Hair Color )||Black|
|Professions||Yoga guru, merchant|
|Political Party||Thamizhaga Munnetra Munnani|
|Marital Status Marital Status||Single|
|Property (Net worth)||₹25600 crore (according to Patanjali Yogpeeth)|
Born & Early life of Baba Ramdev
Baba Ramdev was born on 25 December 1965 in Syed Pur village of Mahendragarh district of Haryana to father Ramniwas Yadav and mother Gulabo Devi. Both his parents were farmers. He has a brother Ram Bharat who is the CEO of a firm of Patanjali Ayurved Limited. According to his parents, he was very calm in his childhood.
When Ramdev was only 6 years old, he fell from the roof while playing with his sister. He suffered a head injury and was bleeding profusely. He was almost dead, however, after medication, he soon recovered.
When he turned 7 years old, he accidentally went into the deep water of the pond while playing in the pond with his friends and a villager saved him after hearing the cries of children who started drowning in it.
As a child, he was suffering from obesity. Everyone used to tease him for being overweight. When he was 8 years old, he had blisters all over his skin and faced difficulty in walking, then he started practicing yoga to overcome this problem.
When he was in school, one of Ramdev’s teachers used to smoke in his class, which irritated Ramdev. At that time he could not tell that teacher to quit smoking, but later when he became a saint, he used to tell that story to other people while giving speeches on alcohol and tobacco. One day he received a letter in which it was written that his teacher has now given up smoking.
As a child, he suffered a paralytic attack, which affected the left side of his body. He credits yoga for his miraculous recovery from this.
Baba Ramdev Education
He received his primary education in his hometown and studied till 8th standard after that he joined a Gurukul in Khanpur village to study Sanskrit and Yoga and later he traveled to Jind district and joined Kalwa Gurukul Have become. Gave free yoga training to the villagers of entire Haryana.
He studied Yoga, Indian scriptures and Sanskrit. It was here that he decided to become a sanyasi (monastic dweller). After becoming a sannyasi under the guidance of Swami Shankardevji Maharaj, he adopted the name “Baba Ramdev”.
He was a student of Acharya Baldev Ji in Gurukul Kalwa and learned yoga from Arya Samaji Guru Karanvir. He used to study through old books and always stood first in the class.
He used to keep the books so clean that he could sell his books at a price higher than the market price.
Baba Ramdev spent many years of his life studying ancient Indian scriptures and practicing meditation and self-discipline.
Baba Ramdev Family
|Father’s Name||Ram Niwas Yadav|
|Mother’s Name||Gulabo Devi|
|Sister’s Name||Ram Bharat|
Yoga & Ramdev Baba history
After completing his Sanskrit and Yoga education, Baba Ramdev wanted to do something different and for this desire, like Swami Ramtirth, at the age of 25, he left his parents, brothers and all for ever and retired in his youth. He decided to take it and by becoming Ramdev from Ramakrishna, he started his new life by becoming a yoga guru.
In the year 1955, he founded the Divya Yoga Mandir Trust and started working on popularizing Yoga and Ayurveda all over the world. And started working hard to make yoga education accessible to the people and from this the story of his becoming a yoga guru started.
He taught free yoga to the people at Kalwa Gurukul, Jind and after that he went to Himalayas near Gangotri in search of salvation for three years.
He then moved to Haridwar, a city in Uttarakhand, where he practiced self-discipline and meditation, and studied ancient Indian scriptures at Gurukul Kangri University for many years.
Baba Ramdev Yoga Camp Haridwar
When he came back from the Himalayas, he established a “Divya Yog Mandir Trust” in Haridwar in 1995. Where Ramdev practices and teaches yoga in the morning and evening in an auditorium.
Baba Ramdev had to start a yoga camp to take yoga to more people in the shortest possible time.
For that, in the year 2003, Aastha TV started showing her in the morning yoga slot. There he proved to be telegenic and was followed in large numbers. He also had students in some foreign countries including the United Kingdom, the United States, Japan.
His yoga camps were attended by a large number of people including some celebrities from India and abroad, the main actors being Amitabh Bachchan and Shilpa Shetty.
Baba Ramdev’s yoga became so famous all over India that on 21st June, International Yoga Day was started in India.
Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust
In the holy city of Uttarakhand in the year 2006, Baba Ramdev had laid the foundation of Patanjali Yogpeeth Sanstha in the name of sage Patanjali. The main objective of this organization is to give the knowledge of Yoga and Ayurveda to the people. Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust is a non-profit organization started by Ramdev
Acharya Balkrishna is the General Secretary of Patanjali Yogpeeth and Baba Ramdev is the Vice Chancellor of Patanjali Yogpeeth.
It has 2 campuses in India where people can
- Patanjali Yogpeeth 1
- Patanjali Yogpeeth 2
According to a company official, by the year 2016, the annual turnover of the company was ₹ 4,500 crore. After Patanjali came to India, the condition of foreign companies had worsened. Seeing Baba Ramdev, now foreign companies have also started selling their goods by making them Ayurvedic.
Baba Ramdev does not hold even 1% share in Patanjali but Acharya Balkrishna continues to be the CEO of Patanjali Ayurved with 94% shareholding and oversees its day to day activities, while Ramdev remains the face of the company and most make business decisions
Baba Ramdev’s company Patanjali produces and sells most of the household items like ration, biscuits, chocolate, paste, shampoo, pickle, papad, murabba, beauty products, fruity, beverages etc. Is
Baba Ramdev Politics
Baba Ramdev formed a political party named Bharat Swabhiman in 2010. At that time he wanted to take part in the coming elections. But after some time he announced that he is not interested in joining politics directly, but will influence people to come towards politics by giving his feedback. After 2014, he joined Narendra Modi ‘s Prime Minister campaign, and started supporting him.
In 2011, Baba Ramdev fasted at Ramlila Maidan to make India corruption- free and to get the Jan Lokpal Bill implemented. The fast lasted for a long time, due to which there was a lot of pressure on the government of Manmohan Singh . To fulfill the demand of Ramdev, the government formed a committee to stop corruption. Many allegations were made against Baba Ramdev at that time, there was also talk of adulteration in his Patanjali product.
Baba Ramdev Latest News
It is not a new thing that Baba Ramdev has given any controversial statement, and he should not be involved in controversies. Every day he keeps making some statements about allopathy and political parties. And there is often doubt about whether any statement given by him becomes a point of controversies. This time also the same thing happened with Baba Ramdev. Some such statements were made by him regarding allopathy and allopathic medicine, after which the Indian Medical Association has even demanded from the central government to register a case of sedition against Baba Ramdev. He has also written a letter to Prime Minister Modi ji for this. Baba Ramdev has not only condemned allopathy and allopathic doctors, but he also launched an ayurvedic product named his Coronil medicine and called it the medicine of corona. And even said that he has got permission for this by the World Health Organization. Whereas it was nothing like that.
Baba Ramdev Controversies
- In 2006, he courted controversy by saying that sex education should be replaced with yoga education to put the brakes on.
- In 2011, he opposed the current government for corruption. To take him into custody, the police and RAF lathi-charged his followers. He jumped off the stage wearing women’s clothes at Delhi’s Ramlila Maidan.
- In 2013, he was detained for eight hours at London’s Heathrow Airport by the airport authority for an unknown reason.
- When the film, PK was released, he condemned the film for portraying a bad image of Hinduism.
- In December 2016, a Haridwar court imposed a fine of Rs 11 lakh on his Patanjali Ayurved Limited for showing misbranding and misleading advertisements.
- Ramdev Baba had given a statement a few days ago regarding Allopathy and Allopathic doctor, he said ‘Allopathy is ‘stupid science’.
- Let us tell you that not only this, he took a jibe at the doctors while talking to a person during one of his yoga camps. He said, ‘Thirdly, we have to become a doctor… ter… ter… ter. Doctor… one thousand doctors died after applying double vaccine of corona… how many thousand… is yesterday’s news….what kind of doctor could he not save himself. Due to this statement and taunt, all the doctors are very angry with him. And they are also suing for defamation.
- Baba Ramdev is confusing people by telling them the harm of corona vaccine through video. Doctors say that Baba Ramdev is trying to demoralize people and is provoking people against the corona vaccine. In fact, he was seen in a video making fun of the corona vaccine and saying that ‘patients do not know how to breathe, so they go to doctors complaining of lack of oxygen, spreading negativity’.
- Although after these statements made by him, Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan had also demanded from him to withdraw his words and Ramdev Baba had also withdrawn his statement, but it does not take much time for the controversy to arise. After this controversy, the Indian Medical Association (IMA) has expressed a lot of objection and demanded strict action against them.
Baba Ramdev Net Worth
|Total Assets (Net Worth 2021)||$190 million|
|Total assets in money (Net Worth In Indian Rupees)||More than Rs 1400 crore|
|Monthly Income||Rupee. 50 lakhs|
|Salary||more than 5 crore|
Where is Baba Ramdev’s ashram?
Baba Ramdev’s ashram is in Haridwar
When was Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust established?
Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust was established in the year 2006.
What is the date of birth of Baba Ramdev?
Baba Ramdev’s date of birth is 25 December 1965.
Baba Ramdev Share in Patanjali is 0%.