SSB Full Form is the Service Selection Board. SSB is established by the Ministry of Defence of India to conduct interviews for recruiting officers in the Indian soldiers. In this post, I would tell you the SSB Meaning or SSB Preparation Tips and much more Information about SSB. Hence, you do not need to worry about that. Just read this article.
- 1 What is the Full Form of SSB?
- 2 Eligibility for SSB
- 3 SBB Age Limit
- 4 SSB Interview Procedure
- 5 Is SSB Interview Tough
- 6 SSB Interview Interesting Facts
- 7 Documents required for SSB Interview
- 8 SSB Medical Standards
- 9 SSB Salary
- 10 SSB Preparation Tips
- 11 (FAQs:) SSB Full Form
What is the Full Form of SSB?
Do you know What is the Full Form of SSB? I tell you, The SSB stands for is the Service Selection Board. SSB is established by the Ministry of Defence of India to conduct interviews for recruiting officers in the Indian soldiers. (i.e. Armed Forces, Air Forces, and the Navy.) It is created to test “officer-like qualities” in the candidates.
Personality, intelligence, compatibility, and potential are the primary characteristics of candidates evaluated in the SSB interview. The interview provides more extra importance to mental fitness than physical fitness but a specific level of physical fitness is definitely needed to clear the interview.
So, if you want to join the Army, Navy, or Air Force as an officer, you must pass the SSB interview after passing the written exam.
This process was taken over by the Government of India from the British Government in 1941 and this process was established in India in July 1943. However, at that time 6 SSB centers were set up all over India to conduct SSB interviews. In today’s time, these centers successfully interview candidates for recruitment in the Army.
The Government of India takes up this process from the British Government in 1941, and it was created in India in July 1943. However, 6 SSB facilities were established across all over India at the time to conduct SSB interviews. In today’s world, these facilities are successful in interviewing people for Army recruiting.
The selection method of army groups by SSB is very different from the other army exams. In this method, the candidate is selected on the basis of an interview only. The United States of America has first started this method of selection of the Army Forces. In 1917, the British government has started this method by America itself and after some time the Indian government has started this selection method of the British government.
Eligibility for SSB
Let us talk about the SSB interview eligibility of the candidate to give an SSB interview. Friends for this the first important thing is that the candidate should not be married. If the candidate is married then they cannot give an interview. and the second important thing is that the candidate must first pass the Joint Defense Service exam conducted by UPSC. Only the candidates who qualify for this exam are called for an SSB interview.
SBB Age Limit
You are needed to fit in this age group. This is the SSB Age Limit criteria for the selection procedure.
Age Limit—– 18 to 23 Years
SSB Interview Procedure
A five-day personality and intelligence exam is part of the SSB interview. It consists of many tests that are done on various days. You must attend the medical examination once you pass this interview.
The Schedule of all the Tests is – (SSB Selection Procedure)
Is SSB Interview Tough
If your question is the Is SSB Interview Tough? then the answer is Yes absolutely. you require to know that the SSB Interview is one of the most popular and toughest Interviews in India.
SSB Interview Interesting Facts
- One of the most popular interviews in India
- One of the toughest interviews in India.
- One of the longest interviews in India that normally continues for five days.
- It provides the feel of undergoing a personality test
- It provides importance on OLQs (Officer like qualities) in the candidate
- The pass motion is very slow of SSB Interview
- It is conducted by the committee of Officers in the Indian Armed Force
Documents required for SSB Interview
Original documents must be submitted by the candidates. After passing the SSB Interview, candidates must present original documents. The documents will be returned when they have been verified.
- 10+2 or Equivalent Exam Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 10 Passport size photographs
- Call Letter
- Risk certification properly signed by parent/guardian
SSB Medical Standards
The qualifying students go to the Detailed Medical Examination. Here are some medical guidelines. Take a look at these.
- In a Distant Vision Chart, you should be able to read 6/6.
- CP-III should be the Colour Vision Standard.
- With healthy teeth, a minimum of 14 dental points is required.
In India, the average SSB Constable Salary ranges from 3 lakhs to 8 lakhs for personnel with less than a year of experience. At SSB, a constable’s pay ranges from 0.4 lakhs to 5 lakhs. The salary estimates are based on 9 salaries submitted by SSB workers.
SSB Preparation Tips
See, becoming an SSB officer is very tough but if your wish is to be a success in this field then you will definitely achieve your dreams one day but if you work very hard + smart work also. Here are some SSB Preparation Tips that you please look out for because this will help you a lot to become successful and gives you motivation also.
- Self- Awareness
- Be Confident
- Stay Fit
- Practice writing & analyzing
- Personality Development
- Make A Timetable
- Be A Good Reader
- Psychology Is The Key
- Practice Story Narration And Lecturette
- Interview Preparation
- GTO Preparation
- Final Preparation
- Your Attitude For SSB Matters
- Work On Your English
- Do Good Practice And Form Test-Wise Preparation Habits
- Don’t Ignore Current Affairs
- Brush Up Your Technical/Academic Knowledge
- Know Your Native State/Town Better
- Be Aware Of The Tough Climate; Practice Time Management About
- Know SSB’S Tests And Procedures Inside Out
- Be Aware Of The Tough Climate; Practice Time Management Accordingly
- Cultivate Confidence, Improve Oratory Skills
- Be Honest, Simple, And ‘Be Yourself”
- Maintain Good Physical Fitness
(FAQs:) SSB Full Form
The SSB Full Form is the Service Selection Board that is established by the Ministry of Defence of India to conduct interviews for recruiting officers in the Indian soldiers.
Candidates who are between the ages of 18 and 23 are eligible to apply.
The Services Selection Board (SSB) is an institution that evaluates candidates for positions as officers in the Indian Armed Forces. An SSB is made up of a panel of assessors who are Indian Armed Forces personnel with specialties such as Psychologist, GTO (Group Task Officer), and Interviewing Officer.
The SSB Board, Ministry of Defence, conducts Services Selection Board Interviews (SSB Interviews), often known as “Intelligence and Personality Tests.” Those who pass the first stage (CDS or NDA) must participate in SSB interviews over a five-day period.
OK, So Thank you so much for reading this article SSB Full Form.